Why Comhard SaaS Cloud Solutions?
Software-as-a-Service (or SaaS) is one of the leading types of three major categories of cloud hosting, along with Platform-as-a-Service & Infrastructure-as-a-Service. You would be happy to hear that Comhard also works in the discipline of SaaS. We completely managed the application and makes it available to customers over the internet.
Time to say goodbye all technical complexities and say hello to SaaS application by Comhard. We take care of everything, including Data servers, Databases, and Software updating. Besides this, we facilitate the best SaaS application service with impeccable bandwidth, scalable plans, great bandwidth, always-on security solutions – including solutions for DNS Security, Network security, and minimum downtime that makes us best in our field.
What’s More – Comhard provides almost all SaaS applications to customers, anywhere in India. Comhard overcomes the inherent challenges related to Internet performance, reliability, and security.
What is Software as a Service (SaaS)?
Software as a Service is a model in computer networking whose aim is to centrally hosted applications over the internet, which is served as a service. The SaaS applications also named Web-based software, On-demand software, and Hosted software.
In simple words, it is a method of on-demand software delivery which are hosted remotely and managed by the service provider, freeing the user from a number of responsibilities and made available to people over the network. This is the reason the SaaS service is far better than traditional perpetual license software where you need to pay a high amount. SaaS companies offer a variety of business applications, including software like – Accounting, CRM, Project Management, E-commerce, Human Resources, Web Hosting, ERP and so on.
With Comhard SaaS Solutions, there is no long period, impose no licensing fee, and provide updates without any downtime and 24/7 support in case you have any technical pain.
Salient Features of Software-as-a-Service
- Always Up-to-Date: The SaaS provider takes care of all updates & upgrades. Thus, the customer does not require to manage any application update.
- Highly Scalable Architecture: As the business grows, it is easy to scale up the existing resources to meet customer needs.
- Get It Done from Anywhere: The SaaS is hosted on Virtual Private Servers or any cloud plan. Due to which, it can easily accessible from any remote location via. the assistance of Internet service.
- Highly Economical: All the maintenance of resources takes care by the provider that automatically reduces the cost. Generally, the plans are based on ‘pay-as-you-go’ model, so, just pay for what you have used.
- Reduced Time: Unlike a traditional application, SaaS application is already installed and configured. The user can take space in the server for an instance in cloud and within hours that application is ready for use.
How Comhard SaaS Solution Helps ?If your business is growing and ready to take more opportunities, Comhard will be great as it providing the best SaaS hosting service:
- Managed Dedicated Firewall: – All our servers are well secured by firewalls to safeguard the application. We always monitor our network security to identify any malicious activities.
- No One Time Charge: – We are not binding our
- customers into a fixed amount contract as our billing system is completely based on the pay-as-you-go model. So, you need to pay for what you have used only.
- Cost-Effective: – All the infrastructure is managed by Comhard that eliminate the expenditure of Hardware, Software, Server. Whereas On-premise solutions require huge capital investment for Onsite server installation, Storage, Hardware and Software.
- Easy Team Collaboration: – Using SaaS platform, it is easy to distribute work and tasks within the teams, regardless of their location and grant them access to the server or application.
- All Time Expert Support: – Our technical support team is active 24X7X365. Just type your query and our team will deal with it.
- Consultation: – Comhard answers every question related to cloud technology. If you need assistance regarding any cloud platform, then take our experts’ help to resolve it.
- 24/7 Ticketing: – We create a transparent & efficient system to handle every single issue of the users as our team of experts takes care of all the queries.
- Fast Troubleshooting: – No matter what type of server related issue happens, our Comhard cloud engineers’ team will fix it and you will be getting a consistent speed rate.
List of Software-as-a-Service Products That We Offer
- Office Applications: Microsoft Office 365, Zimbra & G Suite (Google Apps)
- File Storage & Sharing Application: OneDrive for Business, Dropbox Business, Google Drive, Box
- Accounting Software: Busy on Cloud, Tally on Cloud, Marg On Cloud, NetSuite, Zoho Books, FreshBooks, Xero
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Salesforce, SAP, Veeva Systems, Bitrix24 Management Platform: DocuSign
- Email Marketing Platform: MailChimp
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): Microsoft Dynam/ics NAV
- Online Meeting Software: GoToMeeting
- Infrastructure Platform: SaaS on Amazon Web Service
- Customer Support & Ticketing System: Zendesk, Freshdesk
- Real Time Manager: Slack
Need Some Help? Thank you for showing interest in Comhard SaaS services. If you need any further information or consultation about SaaS solution, then connect with us over the chat, on call +91-8047299477 | or Request a Free Consultation. You should receive a response within Few Minutes.