Comhard Technologies deploys a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards, and uses robust encryption technologies to protect your personal information against all possible vulnerabilities, no matter whether you are viewing your bill or requesting information about our services.
Comhard Technologies, however, has no control over the security of other sites on the internet you might visit, interact with, or from which you buy products or services. To prevent unauthorized access to your account information, you must keep your username, password and other access information confidential, and adopt passwords that should not be easy to guess.
Comhard Technologies does not collect any personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.), unless it is provided to us voluntarily. We do not share, disclose or sell any personal information collected through comhard.co.in with any unaffiliated companies, and also restrict the disclosure of CPNI for providing or marketing our products and services. As this information is critical to our business, it would be treated like our other assets in the context of a merger, sale, or any other corporate reorganization or legal proceeding.
How We Use the Collected Information
Comhard Technologies uses the information we collect to provide you with the service(s) you have ordered and to let you know about other offerings that may be of interest to you. Postal and e-mail addresses, for instance, enable us to communicate updates about services offered and ordered and ensure seamless provisioning and billing of services.
It is important to note that we can provide personally-identifiable information in response to subpoenas and other legal demands, and where we believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or take legal action against individuals who may be endangering public safety or interfering with Comhard Technologies’ property or services, or with our customers’ or others’ use of them.
Internal Business Use
We use your personal information in many aspects of our business operations, including:
- Delivering the services you request
- Identifying you when you contact us
- Billing and collecting payments
- Ensuring your creditworthiness for continued service
- Determining appropriate state and local payment of taxes
- Protecting our rights or property
- Enforcing the terms of any agreements or terms of service.
- Communicating about your account, our services, or products you use
- Responding to your requests
- Completing an online order for a product or service*
We also use personal information to inform you about new products and services. We may contact you at your wireless, residential, or business phone numbers, and by email, direct mail, text message, fax, or automated voice message. You can, however, choose not to receive any marketing information from us, but continue to receive invoices, customer service-related notifications, technical or network-related notifications, and similar information from us electronically or otherwise.
All hosting services provided by Comhard Technologies may be used only for lawful purposes. The transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any Indian law is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to duplicating copyrighted materials, trade secrets, obscene materials, and materials that are not in the public interest, opposed to a public policy, or are an invasion of the privacy of an individual or organization. The customer agrees to indemnify Comhard Technologies from any claims related to the use of our services, that damage the customer or any other party.
All pornographic content and sex-related merchandising are prohibited on all Comhard Technologies servers. This includes sites that may infer sexual content or links to adult content elsewhere. Comhard Technologies will be the sole arbiter in determining any violations of the provision. Sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to Comhard Technologies servers or any other server are also prohibited. Any links to such materials are also prohibited.
Materials and Products
- We exercise no control whatsoever over the content of the information on the network or websites of our customers.
- We make no warranties or guarantees of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service provided.
- We disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and will not be responsible for any damage or loss of data caused by delays, non-deliveries, or service gaps.
- We are not responsible for any loss, erasure, or corruption of customer data or files whatsoever.
- Using any information obtained through Comhard Technologies is at the Customer’s own risk, and we specifically deny any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained
- Connection speed represents the speed of connection to Comhard Technologies and does not represent guarantees of available end-to-end bandwidth.
- Any violation of the Policy shall be reported to Comhard Technologies by e-mail or the contact information provided on our website – www.comhard.co.in.