Comhard Technologies Pvt. Ltd Acceptable Use Policy “AUP” is provided to give our customers and users a clear understanding of what Comhard Technologies Pvt. Ltd expects of them while using the service. All users of Comhard Technologies Pvt. Ltd’s Internet services: those who access some of our Services but do not have accounts, as well as those who pay a service fee to subscribe to the Services, must comply with this AUP.
Use of Comhard Technologies Pvt. Ltd Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to Comhard Technologies Pvt. Ltd AUP.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: *All Payments to Comhard Technologies Pvt. Ltd Are Non-Refundable.
We support the uncensored flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor subscriber activity under normal circumstances. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any website, e-mail transmission, newsgroups, or other material created or accessible over or through the services, except for certain proprietary Web sites. However, in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service), we may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or may violate this AUP. Comhard Technologies Pvt. Ltd may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing. Your violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or immediate termination of either your Comhard Technologies Pvt. Ltd account or other actions as detailed in Section 3 WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
This document is intended to provide a basic understanding of Comhard Technologies Pvt. Ltd’s Acceptable Use Policy. The following are guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of Comhard Technologies Pvt. Ltd’s AUP.
- Ensure reliable service to our customers
- Ensure security and privacy of our systems and network, as well as the networks and systems of others
- Comply with existing laws
- Maintain our reputation as a responsible service provider
- Encourage responsible use of the Internet and discourage activities, which reduce the usability and value of Internet services
- Preserve the value of Internet resources as a conduit for free expression and exchange of information
- Preserve the privacy and security of individual users
- Comhard Technologies Pvt. Ltd intends to provide its customers access to everything the Internet has to offer. While Comhard Technologies Pvt. Ltd is firmly committed to the principles of free speech, and certain activities that may be damaging to the resources of both the Comhard Technologies Pvt. Ltd and the Internet and cannot be permitted under the guise of free speech. The resources of the Comhard Technologies and the Internet are limited, and abuse of these resources by one user has a negative impact on the entire community.
- We do not routinely monitor the activity of accounts except for measurements of system utilization and the preparation of billing records. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, we will respond appropriately if we become aware of the inappropriate use of our service.
- You may not use your dedicated rack or virtual site to publish material, which Comhard Technologies.com determines, at its sole discretion, to be unlawful, indecent, or objectionable. For purposes of this policy, “material” refers to all forms of communication including narrative descriptions, graphics (including photographs, illustrations, images, drawings, and logos), executable programs, video recordings, and audio recordings.
- If a Comhard Technologies account is used to violate the Acceptable Use Policy, we reserve the right to terminate your service without notice. We prefer to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, however, flagrant violations of the Acceptable Use Policy will result in immediate termination of service. Our failure to enforce this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time.
- As a member of our network community, you must use your Internet access responsibly. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at abuse (at) comhard (dot) co (dot) in.
VIOLATIONS OF Comhard Technologies ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
The following constitute violations of this AUP:
Comhard Technologies’s IT Managed Services develop procedures and programs to periodically review systems, error logs, and user information. Additionally, checklists are created to record disk usage, and processor usage, and effectively monitor servers, databases, and web portals.
Primarily managed services include-
- Illegal Use: Comhard Technologies?s services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. Comhard Technologies reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
- Harm to Minors: Use of the Comhard Technologies service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography.
- Threats: Use of the Comhard Technologies service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Harassmentnt: Use of the Comhard Technologies service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that harasses another.
- Violation of Comhard Technologies Accounts: It is absolutely forbidden to host pornographic content or IRC servers on Virtual Server Accounts. Virtual Server Accounts found hosting this material will be subject to immediate cancellation without refund.
- Fraudulent Activity: Use of Comhard Technologies service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes”, “Ponzi schemes”, and “chain letters”.
- Forgery or Impersonation: Adding, removing, or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous “remailers” or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
- Unsolicited Commercial E-mail / Unsolicited Bulk email (SPAM): Use of the Comhard Technologies service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending Comhard Technologies account.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, anyone hosting websites or services on their server that support spammers or cause any of our IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their server immediately removed from our network. The server will not be reconnected until such time that you agree to remove ANY and ALL traces of the offending material immediately upon reconnection and agree to allow us access to the server to confirm that all material has been COMPLETELY removed. Severe violations may result in immediate and permanent removal of the server from our network without notice to the customer. Any server guilty of a second violation WILL be immediately and permanently removed from our network without notice.
- Email / News Bombing: Malicious intent to impede another person’s use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of the offending Comhard Technologies account.
- Email / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the Comhard Technologies service is in violation of this AUP.
- Usenet SPAMing: Comhard Technologies has a zero-tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ, or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
- Unauthorized Access: Use of the Comhard Technologies service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of Comhard Technologies?s or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending Comhard Technologies account is subject to immediate termination.
- Copyright or Trademark Infringement: Use of the Comhard Technologies service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- Collection of Personal Data: Use of the Comhard Technologies service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Network Disruptions and Unfriendly Activity: Use of the Comhard Technologies service for any activity, which affects the ability of other people or systems to use Comhard Technologies Services or the Internet. This includes “denial of service” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services, or equipment is prohibited. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A Subscriber may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Subscriber may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual’s computer system will result in immediate account termination. Comhard Technologies will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
- Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
- Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
- Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using Comhard Technologies services could result in suspension service.
- Third Party Accountability: Comhard Technologies subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account that violates guidelines created within the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Security: You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest, or employee. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is prohibited. You should take care to prevent others from using your account since you will be held responsible for such use. Attempting to obtain another user’s account password is strictly prohibited, and may result in termination of service. You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account. You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools.
You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network (“denial of service attacks”). This includes, but is not limited to “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to “crash” a host.
Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. Comhard Technologies will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations
Network Performance: Comhard Technologies accounts operate on shared resources. Excessive use or abuse of these shared network resources by one customer may have a negative impact on all other customers. Misuse of network resources in a manner that impairs network performance is prohibited by this policy and may result in the termination of your account.
You are prohibited from excessive consumption of resources, including CPU time, memory, disk space, and session time. You may not use resource-intensive programs, which negatively impact other customers or the performances of Comhard Technologies systems or networks. Comhard Technologies reserves the right to terminate or limit such activities.
REPORTING VIOLATIONS OF Comhard Technologies AUP
Comhard Technologies requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this AUP direct the information to the Abuse Department at abuse (at) comhard (dot) co (dot) in.
- If available, please provide the following inform the IP address used to commit the alleged violation
- The date and time of the alleged violation, including the time zones or offset from GMT
- Evidence of the alleged violation
- E-mail with full header information provides all of the above, as do system log files. Other situations will require different methods of providing the above information.
Comhard Technologies may take any one or more of the following actions in response to complaints:
- Issue wrote or verbal warnings
- Suspend the Member’s newsgroup posting privileges
- Suspend the Member’s account
- Terminate the Member’s account
- Bill the Member for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges
- Bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any caused by violations
REVISIONS TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Comhard Technologies reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP, our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with it.